Monday, June 30, 2008

New Job


I belong to a group here, just a group of military wives. On the website about a month ago one of the girls posted that she works for Gymboree and that they are hiring someone to do tasking. The hours would be once or twice a month on Sundays from 6pm to 1am. You would process new shipments and set them on the floor. So, I applied and got the job and had my first night last night. It was pretty good!!! I am just excited to have a little more money coming in yet I am not going to be gone really at all, we normally dont do anything Sunday nights anyway. And I definitely did not quit Arbonne!!! It is going great and I love it, but I am nto gonna turn down a great opportunity. And I get a pretty nice discount, woo hoo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails