Sunday, November 30, 2008

Advent Conspiracy


This morning at church, Will and I saw a pretty cool video. It was saying how that every year Americans spend 450 billion dollars on Christmas presents and how it would only cost 10 billion to fix the worlds water crisis. That this Christmas, we can spend a little less on things we don't really need, we can make presents and let others know how much we care in other ways and help bring hope to those who are struggling to survive. I don't think twice when I am thirsty, I go to my fridge and pour myself a glass of cold, clean water. A lot of people don't have that luxury, yes, it is a luxury. If people in other countries don't have it, then it is a luxury. To find out more or how you can help, you can go to www.adventconspiracy.org.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails