Monday, May 9, 2011

Blessed Union

I may be sappy but I get teary eyed just thinking of weddings.  If I could pull off being a wedding crasher, I would totally do it.  Luckily this weekend, I did not have to.  One of my best friends was getting married and I was actually invited :)  It was out at a lake here and though the weather wasn't perfect, the ceremony and reception sure were.  The bride was gorgeous...........
The groom waited anxiously.........


A couple of tear filled vows later, they were married......



It is hard to believe I am old enough to have all of my friends getting married.  Then again, I have three kids so I am not that young, lol, I try not to think about that too often, I am young at heart at least.  The best things about weddings, after the joyous ceremony, it is time to let loose and have some fun.



Congratulations Bre and Chuck.  Your wedding was as beautiful as the two of you.  I wish you many many years of wedded bliss and cant wait until you start having babies and catch up to me :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails