Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Internal Organs Are Working!

How do I know my internal organs are working?  Because I feel these babies in them.......

Yes, these are gallstones and no, they are not mine.  The reason these are not mine is because mine are still within the confines of my gallbladder.  They may look like sweet little pebbles that would look pretty in a rock garden but they don't feel so pretty.  They hurt and they make you nauseous and they need to be taken out in one way only.  So, next week I go in to have a surgeon consult and we discuss my surgery and hopefully I will feel some relief shortly there after.  The good news with all of this?  I have dropped a good amount of weight since even water can kick my butt and send me running for the bathroom.  As much as this weight loss excites me, I do not want to keep my friends within me for much longer.  So, I apologize for not being on here as much, I try to lay down as much as possible and do nothing, ti seems when I do too much they get aggravated and voice their opinion.  I do have some exciting things coming up on my good 'ol blog though.  I hinted a while ago about some flying pigs and pretty soon all will be revealed.  So, stay tuned and tell your friends, I promise it is going to be a good time!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails