Sunday, August 10, 2008

A little worried


Today I woke up feeling horrible and started to have sharp shooting pains on and off. So, around 3 we decided to take me to the ER just so they could check me out. After being there for 4 hours and numerous tests and ultrasounds, they told me I had a hemorrhage in my uterus, a cyst on my right ovary and some type of infection. The doc in the ER called my doc and she told me to call her first thing tomorrow, so that's what I will do. I am really scared and worried though!!!! The good thing that happened, I got to see an ultrasound and saw our little pumpkin, the girls saw the pic when I came back to the room, they said "it looks like a spot" haha. So, we have a spot now in my belly :) And I guess I am a week behind what I thought which would put my due date at April 4, 2009 instead of March 26.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails