Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a difference 2 weeks can make


I think I spoke too soon when I said this pregnancy has been perfect so far, well, besides the actual medical issues I have going on. I haven't had any nausea or anything, maybe just a little tired but that has been it. Until the past 2 weeks!!! I have been so nauseous!!!! I can barely make it through the day. I cannot really eat a meal, I eat small things here and there throughout the day, that seems to be helping a little. But I feel lousy. This is completely different than what I felt with both of the girls so I am hoping that means its a boy :) And to top it all off, my mom was here visiting for a week, I felt so bad, all I wanted to do was lay down on the couch or take a nap :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails