Thursday, April 30, 2009

Still Alone


Will didn't get to come home last night, he didn't hear anything about his chit. He didn't even get done with everything until almost 10 anyways so I guess even if he was able to come home, he would have come home only to sleep. Other than that, things are good. I am having a very hard time with getting Cassidy to do her homework, she wont even try anymore, no matter what I say. We have tried to persuade her with buying her a bike for her birthday but that only worked for maybe a couple of days and she doesn't care of we take things away. She does when they get taken away but not enough to actually try and not get to that point. I don't know what to do anymore, do I get her a tutor? She is only 6, it shouldn't be this hard!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails