Friday, May 1, 2009

He won't be coming home


Today Will let me know that the higher-ups denied his chit to be able to come home, so until he graduates at the end of this month, he is staying in the barracks :( Today was a great day though other than that disappointing news. I had a follow-up meeting at Cassidys school to discuss her IEP and it went really well. And besides all the educational talk, they let me know that she constantly talks about how one day she will be Miss USA, lol. I swear, you let the girl watch an hour of a beauty pageant and now she has won the title in her mind :) Before that and while Cass was in school I took the other 2 grocery shopping and to Target. I took back the stupid sewing machine that never worked and decided to get a Snugli for Hayley. I have no idea where I put the one from Kendall. I wanted a sling for her but I figured they are more money and she will grow out of it faster so a snugli it is. Anyways, while I was there I decided to pick out my mothers day cards. I started crying, even at the stupid ones no one buys!!! Hello, am I still pregnant, for goodness sakes suck it up woman, lol. People were looking and I am thinking it was not for the cute baby but for the crazy 27 year old woman crying at a horribly written mothers day card :) Costco was uneventful. I will say this though, I have never had a day where everyone was so nice and helpful. I had numerous people opening doors or helping me get things off shelves, one guy even helped put Kendall in the cart since I had Hayley in the snugli and was trying to not have her fall out of it or have Kendall smash her. I was really impressed, normally California people are pretty darn rude, at least after living in the mid-west. Tonight was really special too, Cassidy had her first dance!!!! She went to a Father/Daughter dance. Will wore his uniform and Cassidy got all dolled up in a cute dress and curls in her hair. Again, like a crazy sap, I cried while curling her hair. And after Will got back home to drop her off (yes, he had to go back to the barracks tonight too), he showed em a picture they had taken and I couldn't even look at it because my eyes were clouded with tears. What the heck is wrong with me? I swear I am crying over everything, it is starting to drive me nuts!!!! I am sorry if this post seems random and all over the place too, it is late, I am exhausted and it seems like a ton of stuff is in my head all at once, so I feel like I am not making any sense :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails