Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Today was a good day, and Will got to be here with us too!!! I didn't get to spend Mother's Day with my mom because she was spending some quality time with a friend, which is much needed but I did have a good day anyway. Will came home this morning and brought me a little gift. He wrote a really nice card and also gave me the movie Marley and Me. I cant wait to watch it now. After we all got ready we headed to my Aunt Mickie's house. All my cousins were there along with my grandma, uncle, his girlfriend and my other uncles parents. Aunt Mickie bbq'd and Uncle Bill played bartender, I had a yummy Lemon Drop Martini!!! And did you know you can make creamed corn from scratch? It is waaaaay better than in the can and was super yummy!!!! We had to leave early because Will had to be back to the school house by 5:45 (he wasn't even supposed to be off base in the first place) but we all had a good time. I hope everyone else had a great Mothers Day as well!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails