Monday, May 4, 2009

How Did A Month Fly By So Fast?


Hayley turned 1 month old yesterday!!!! It just doesn't feel like we have had her in our lives for that long already. She is starting to do smiles here and there though so you can tell she is getting older but I don't want her growing so fast!!! I know I am still young but I am scared to death of all my babies getting older. I am already telling Will about our fourth, lol. Yesterday was a good day too, my Aunt Mickie, Uncle Bill and Grandma Irene all came down to visit. Kendall cried when they left, she wanted to go with them :) And Will was home for a little bit too which always makes me happy. I wont get to talk to him for the next 3 days, they are going to be out in the field and he cant bring his cellphone. I hate not even getting to talk to him!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails