Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not The Baby Too!!!


Kendall was sick on Saturday, throwing up everywhere. That went away on Sunday but since then, about 4 times a day, she has had explosive diarrhea!! Oh the joys of motherhood!!! I took her to the doc yesterday and she said she is fine, she just needs to stay hydrated and to also just give her foods from the BRAT diet. So, that is where we are at, still having nasty diapers but hopefully it dwindles soon. However, this morning Hayley woke up with a diaper full. I am hoping she hasn't come down with what Kendall has had, she did have some constipation yesterday so I am hoping it was just her finally getting unconstipated, I don't want her to be sick too. So, are you glad you stuck in there and read my blog about my kids poop? Yes, again.......oh the joys of motherhood :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails