Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wedding and the dreaded back to school ickies

Last weekend I had the honor of being my friends Maid Of Honor in her wedding.  The wedding took place in Santa Barbara, CA which is just unbelievably gorgeous!  Butterfly Beach is a long strip of sand and rock but in one small area, there is this beautiful old tree with a little patch of grass.  It all looks out over the ocean and is just breathtaking.  Add the setting sun and the night was just perfect!



I have know the beautiful bride since we were in high school.  It has been so much fun to be by her side as she planned her wedding.  And I must say, we still look good 12 years later :)

 
After coming back, one of my kiddos got sick.  Hers was not so bad and I thought we had escaped the dreaded back to school cold until this weekend when my oldest caught it and it is 100 times worse than the other ones was.  I don't think it helps that my oldests immune system is not as strong as others.  But, with some rest and homemade soup (I don't care if it was 95 outside, soup always helps when you are sick :/) we are pulling through.  We better all be nice and healthy, a little birdie told me that in less than a week, this one will be turning a year older :)
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails