Wednesday, July 9, 2008

12 Pillars of Success


I went to my monthly Arbonne meeting tonight and one of the girls who was speaking gave us the 12 Pillars of Success. She got them from the book, the 12 Pillars by Chris Weidner. They obviously can be used for my Arbonne business but it can also be for success at anything in life, so I thought I would share.

1. Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.

2. Live a life of health and total well-being (body, soul, mind, spiritual).

3. Make the most of the gifts of relationships.

4. Achieve your goals.

5. Master the use of time.

6. Surround yourself with the best people.

7. Be a lifelong learner.

8. All of life is sales (influence). Are you someone people can know, like and trust?

9. Income seldom exceeds personal development.

10. Communication brings a common ground of understanding.

11. The world can always use another great leader.

12. To leave a legacy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails