Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hypnobirthing?


Since finding out we were pregnant again, I was remembering a conversation I had at one of our friends BBQ's, one of he women there told me of how when she had her second, she did a thing called hypnobirthing and it was the best experience of her life. She said it was relatively pain-free and just a beautiful experience. I am a little skeptical and don't know much about it so now I am starting to research it. Has anyone else heard about it? It just seems nice to be able to have a natural labor relatively pain-free. I had a natural labor with Kendall however I don't think I would call it any kind of pain free. It wasn't too bad but not pleasant, hahaha. So, I guess I will continue to research and hopefully if anyone knows about it, can give me some input.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails