Friday, July 25, 2008

RIP Randy Pausch


Ok, so this is an actual death, not a fish :) Today Randy Pausch died, I didn't know him of course but he was amazing from what I have read and seen of him. If you don't know of him or heard his speeches, you should. He was told that he had terminal pancreatic cancer and only had months to live. In hearing that news, he wrote a speech called 'The Last Lecture', mainly for his 3 children he would leave behind, but for everyone else as well. It was just filled with tons of hope and things that were so positive. I don't think I have ever had as many insights in my life as he has and he had them on his death bed. I hope that one day I can be just as great as he was if I am ever hit with the news I may not live. I also feel so bad for his kids, losing a daddy is so horrible!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails