Saturday, March 20, 2010

Really?!


This week has been a pretty good one and I had even started to feel better! Until last night, or should I say this morning, around 2am. My throat started feeling swollen and sore again. Of course, I woke up and it was gigantic! Not to mention my shoulder. At first I thought I was sleeping on it wrong so it was sore but it is 10 hours later and still is killing me. Will says it looks swollen, what on earth have I done to myself?! How do I not remember hurting myself in this way? However, it has made for a very lazy Sunday enjoying our kids and some movies. So far we have watched 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs' and later it will be time for 'where the wild things are' followed by 'the hurt locker'. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails