Sunday, March 21, 2010

Calm


I do feel a little guilt knowing that my family is at church while I am at home with a sleeping baby. I am feeling much better than yesterday but still not 100% so I figured it would be best to stay in and not spread my germs or somehow contract something else and stay sick for the rest of this week. And it is not as if I have nothing going on while I am here. I have a load of laundry washing right now and will be doing more as soon as I get off of here. And I am finding myself in a super grateful mood lately. I just feel so blessed by family and friends, my husband and little vacations we have been able to take, just an all around happy and blessed feeling has come over me and I am loving it!!!!! I have a feeling this week will be a good one :)

1 comment:

Launa said...

What an awesome picture!!!! She is so cute! Missin' ya girlie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails