Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!!


Thank you amazing Corpsman whose name has slipped my mind who told us not to buy a new cord for our broke laptop, which are super costly by the way, because he had an extra he would like to give to us. Because of you, I am online again and not on my monster upstairs that takes up more than half of my desk. I am relaxing on my couch with my sweet little laptop, life is good :) And a lot has happened since I wrote last. The biggest thing, our baby turned 1!!!!!! I am so sad that she is growing up so fast but she is so amazing. She has 3 teeth now and crawls on my lap and smiles a silly toothy grin and my heart melts. It also makes my empty uterus melt and that scares Will :) On her birthday we went to Sea World to celebrate with my mom and a good friend of ours named Sal. It was a ton of fun and Hayley loved looking at all the animals!!! Then we went to my Grandma's for Easter and did a mini celebration for Hayley there too. I also saw my brother (technically step-brother since he is not blood but brother non the less) and his girls, one named Kalina....so awesome, and I met his dad as well. It was so good to see them after all these years, Will and I both drove away thinking of how much we missed them and wish they lived closer!!!!!!!! Will also re-enlisted for 2 more years. Seems kind of silly since he just re-enlisted last month but he did it so we can transfer his GI Bill to me so I can start school. Then this weekend we had a BBQ with some friends and family for Hayley again. So fun to celebrate my little one again. I am just sitting here feeling so blessed and so happy to have wonderful people in my life. There are times when I think of not having a dad or people who don't live close and all that stuff but it really puts it into perspective to see how much I do have and how many loved ones I have around me. And today at Hayley's party I had a beautiful wonderful friend who came by later in the day because her daughter had been sick but couldn't stay long. As she was leaving she got teary and said she wished she could stay and was telling how much she loved Hayley. Seriously, I wanted to cry. Here right in front of me I have an amazing woman who feels so strongly for me and my family, I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am back online so I can tell you all about it :) Now, I normally try to post a more recent picture but since I haven't had the laptop up and running in probably over a year, I have no recent ones on here and have downloaded any new ones tonight yet. So, above is an oldie but goodie I guess you can call it :) I am pregnant with Hayley and Will played Santa at his commands Christmas party when we lived in Illinois. So fun!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Your whole family is so special to me! Mostly because you are an amazing woman, an incredible wife and mother, and a really good friend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails