Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sick Day


I knew this would be coming. While we were camping this weekend I knew it was going to happen, my co-leader and I actually said out loud that we don't think any of our girls would be at school on Monday. It was just so stinkin cold at night and in the morning followed by a hot day followed again by a stinkin cold night. Mix that with lack of sleep and any sane person would not be feeling good. Well, yesterday seemed like a good day. Cass was at school and I saw some of the other girls there as well. And then last night Cassie started in with a sore throat which has led into a runny nose. And, we aren't the only ones, the co-leaders daughter is sick today as well (and her son who wasn't even at camp with us, good job on the sympathy sickness Jackson!!) So, we are here, still in jammies and get this.................quiet!!!! Yep, our little mover and shaker is still sleeping!!!!!!! I would prefer to have Cass in school so she doesn't continue to fall behind but I must admit, being able to go online in peace and quiet this morning and not have to get the day started yet has been very welcoming!!!!!! I hope you all have a peaceful day!!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Your sweet girls are so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails