Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Savings


Part of the "new me" is trying to save money. Being broke drives me crazy and I am determined to no longer be that. So, I am clipping coupons and have stumbled upon a really cool site. Granted, my printer wasn't working with our old computer and i haven't tried to see if it does now that our laptop is fixed so I haven't printed off coupons from the site but they have a ton of freebies. I have been getting a ton of samples and some of the samples are not tiny. They also have deals through Target and clothing stores now and again. The other day Sally Beauty Supply was having a sale on nail polish. This site had codes for buy one get one free and free shipping and a discount. The deal was when you buy 3 nail polishes, the total that included tax and shipping was only $1.48!!! Super cool. So, anyways, the site is called hip2save, check it out and save it to your computer, they are always updating with new deals and some are so good that they sell out quickly. Actually this morning they had a Burt's Bees gift set though Target that is normally $29.99 plus tax and shipping, they had it for $9.99 with free shipping and 20% off, that one was gone in a matter of minutes. Alright, enough talking about it, just go and happy savings :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails