Monday, April 26, 2010

Camping


This weekend was a big one for 2 of us in the Hall household. Since I am the leader of Cassies Girl Scout troop, it was my responsibility to take our girls on their very first camping trip!! The 2 younger girls went to stay with my Aunt and me and my co-leader traveled right outside of Julian, CA and went camping for the weekend. Cassidy got sick going up the mountain and one of the girls got sick going down but all in all, it was a good trip. It took us about 2 hours to get there so it wasn't so bad and we had great cabin mates. We played some games, made some crafts and even ventured off on a hike all alone. It was really pretty and we heard that the next one in September is in the same area but at a nicer camp spot, hallelujah for that one, maybe this time I wont be sleeping on a 1 inch thick mattress made of plastic :) Ok, I am sorry, had to have one complaint in there, haha. Cass is wore out this morning and tried to con me into letting her stay home from school, that was until I told her that all of her friends would be excited to hear about her trip. Those are the moments the lack of attention span comes in pretty darn handy. So, we are back to the grind and things are returning to normal, as normal as that can be I guess.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails