Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Fun

Last week was my birthday, I am officially kicking off the last year in my 20's, my farewell tour if you will.  And because I have super cool and amazing friends, they came down and took me out to dinner over the weekend.  I have been friends with these two amazing girls for almost 14 years now, geez that makes me feel old!!!  So, out to dinner we went and luckily there was a nice little wait to eat and there just so happened to be a wine place across the street that does wine tasting so we were able to have some fun even before dinner began.  It was nice to kick things off.  This year alone one of these lovely ladies will be getting married and hopefully one if not both will be starting their families.  I am so excited for the festivities of this year and hopefully 14 plus more years with these amazing girls!!!!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Yeah!! What a sweet pic!!! So, so glad you had a really good time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails