Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vegas!

Last week I turned 30. I never thought of myself as the person who freaks out at getting older but this time, I did. Not just because I am officially out of my twenties but I feel lost, starting all over at this age freaks me out. I know I am in no way "old" but starting a new life at this age can make you feel this way. So, to get my mind off things, I went away to Vegas with some friends and family. We had this planned for quite some time and I was extremely happy to get away for the weekend. We all had a great time and I will never forget it. I was also able to see my friend who moved out there last year, if was do nice seeing her!!! I cannot wait to make our yearly trip again next year or maybe I will have to go again before then :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails