Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yay!!!!!

Hello blogging world, I am back. Here's the deal, our laptop hook a dive a while ago. I had planned on buying a new one and then for Christmas, my mom bought me a sweet tablet. I thought all would be well but it turns out, blogger hates my tablet and refused to let me do anything. I eventually gave up, I guess I could live without blogging. I was mainly sad about my cupcake blog, what good is an online business without a website? I recently bought an iPhone and thought I could blog from there but yet again, no such luck. Then, as I was laying in bed last night, almost asleep, my eyes popped open and I had an epiphany......app!!! There is an app for everything and yes, there is a blogging app!!!!! I am elated, not that blogging is my life but not bring able to blog my cupcakes had stressed me out some. So, here I am, I hope some people have stuck by me and still read this!!!!! I will be updating as much as I can. Here is a most recent family picture for starters, enjoy :)

1 comment:

Launa said...

Yeah! Woohoo! And, I love that shot. It's beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails