Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another ER Visit


This time I was the patient, and we saw the same doc we did when we took Kendall in on Saturday, haha. This morning I blacked out again, only this time it was really bad and it didn't feel like it was getting any better. So, I crawled my way to the phone and called Will who came home and took me to the hospital. They hooked my up to tons of monitors and an IV. They also gave us an ultrasound, the baby looks great and he said my estimated due date is March 30. The baby looked great and we got some really good pictures as well. After getting to the hospital at 9am, we were finally released at 4pm!!!! It was a long day and I had 4 bags of IV fluid. My blood pressure was going nuts all day, down and up dramatically. They said it seemed as if I was extremely dehydrated, which could not be explained given how much water I drink a day. So, I am supposed to be following up with my doc to see if there is something causing me to be so dehydrated. It has been a long day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails