Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!


Today Will turns 32!!! He has to work today and I watched kids at church but before I went in, I brought him flowers and balloons to work. I know, flowers are not too manly but I wanted to do something and I got Halloween looking flowers so it wasn't girly at all. Cassidy called when she got up this morning and sang to him, it was cute. And tonight he is getting his favorites for dinner. Normally he likes meatloaf and mashed potatoes but instead of meatloaf, he is getting Norwegian meatballs, yummy!!!!! And German chocolate cake, his favorite. Today was also picture day for Cassidy. She looked so cute, we went to Old Navy last night and she got a new outfit and this morning I flat-ironed her hair, she looked so grown up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails