Thursday, October 30, 2008

This Is Getting Ridiculous!!!


This morning has been horrible!!! I blacked out maybe 5 times, it was too many to count. I could barely make it off the floor to get Cassidy ready for school and then I had to go to church to watch some kids. The doc at the ER told me it is because I am dehydrated (when we were there last week) and that I needed to tell my doc at my last appointment about what has been going on. It is just crazy that my body is not absorbing any liquid. While in the ER I had 4 IV bags, plus tons of stuff to drink and was STILL dehydrated. One of the girls who watches kids with me on Thursdays is taking medical courses and said they discussed this before and sometimes it could be a lack of potassium. So, hopefully before my next appointment on Tuesday, things wont get that bad, hopefully not as bad as today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails