Monday, October 6, 2008

More Complications


Yesterday I went to Walmart early in the morning to try to get some pictures developed on my camera. While I was there I blacked out twice. It was horrible and of course, all of the guys who were around didn't bother asking if I was ok, they just stared at me like I was crazy. The whole thing lasted for about 30 minutes and then I was fine. After that, when I got home, we got ready and went to the zoo. The USO had a free military day so we decided to get out of the house for once and take the girls, it was fun. But, I don't think it was good on me. I was in quite a bit of pain by the time we got home. Then later on when we were eating dinner, I moved toward Will, to try to steal his soda I can never drink, haha, and up near my rib it felt like something popped/ripped apart. It didn't hurt too much but after about 5 minutes it got pretty bad. That lasted all night long. It isn't too bad this morning and thankfully I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails