Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Update


I had a doctors appointment today and everything looks good. He didn't check if I was dilated at all. It is kind of nice, the nurses always ask if I want him to. I tend to say no because it is no fun but Will was there and told them yes, however, the doctor didn't. He measured my stomach and I am measuring 36 which is 2 weeks behind what I am, and we listened to the heartbeat and felt her head through my stomach, he lets us do it every time and it is pretty cool. After that we went to his office and he prescribed me with Calcium to help with my heartburn and then it was done. So, we don't know if I am dilated and if I am how far along I am. I have been having some pretty big contractions lately though so hopefully soon............

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails