Monday, March 23, 2009

First Day Without Daddy


I wish Cassidy was still at the same age Kendall is. When she was that age and Will would deploy somewhere, it was so much easier. Kendall has asked for Will and I tell her that he is bye bye for a little while and she seems to be ok with it and goes about her day. Cassidy however is not dealing so well. I found her hiding behind the couch today crying. I think a lot of it has to do with the transition she has already had to make since moving here, I just wish it was easier on her. I talked to Will tonight though and he said we can come see him this weekend so that should help them. He is doing good too, having to get up really really early though. Bu, they put him in charge of 90 guys. I thought it was good, that it means they think he is the type to lead but he said he just wanted to get through the school and keeping track of 90 guys is just an added responsibility he doesn't really want. I hope he knows deep down though it means he is doing a good job. I have been having a lot of contractions and pains tonight so we will see where that goes............

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails