Sunday, March 22, 2009

What A Day


Today started out great. We went to my Aunt Mickie's to celebrate my cousin Jessica's birthday. It is always fun times at their house!! Cassidy and Kendall had so much fun they didn't want to leave. Then after we got home, Will packed his things and headed out for the next 2 weeks. Cassidy was fine until bed time and then she broke down. And of course hearing her cry made me cry but I have managed to calm her down for the most part. This is the first time he has left for a while since she has been older, she was always so young before and didn't quite get it so it has been harder. And I could tell it really affected Will too, I know he doesn't like to see or here her cry. But we are so proud of him and know he will do great and before we know it we will be back under the same roof!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails