Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The other 'C' of the month

CHAOS!!!!  It seems that our blissful Christmas has passed and chaos has ensued.  I am not talking of the children although I do think the greed of Christmas time has hit them hard and sharing is not something they are willing to do, that my friends though I luckily have under control.  What I don't have under control is my washer breaking.  I was pretty excited to be catching up on laundry and housework and had a load of blankets and some rugs in my washer when I heard it off balance.  As I was walking to the laundry room to fix it, the noise got disturbingly worse.  My pace quickened but as soon as I got to the washer, I knew ti was too late.  The lid was half off and the inside was a good three inches lower that it normally is.  I blissfully thought it was not a big deal, I fixed the lid and tried to rearrange the clothes inside to be balanced, that would definitely work.  Or not because as I started it back up, within seconds the noise was back.  The good news on that one, I have amazing friends and one sent her husband over and he was able to temporarily fix the problem so I don't have to get a new washer today, so far so good because I have done at least 4 loads without a problem today.
Speaking of today, my children ask em if I have seen the huge spider in the garage.  I tend to take their "huge" as not a huge deal because a microscopic sized spider is huge in their book (mine too, I must not lie, spiders are not my thing).  However, last summer we did have a black widow hanging out and when I called someone to take care of it and spray, they asked to take it to school because they are studying spiders and they don't have one that big yet (yes please, eeekkk).  So, I thought I should check it out just in case.  That's when I saw this.....


The quality is not great because I had a flashlight in one hand and my phone in the other to take the picture, not to mention I didn't want to get close and was completely freaked out.  But seriously, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!!!!  I feel like I need to apologize to my kids because that sucker is huge!!!!  Cue the chaos of mommy freaking out and even now getting a mad case of the chills, I feel like I have things crawling on me and I may or may not have checked every dark place in my house to make sure he didn't have any friends he brought along.  Please, lets bring some bliss back into my chaotic household!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails