Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Shower Happenings

I cant believe I am lame and didn't take that many pictures while I was at my cousins baby shower.  By the time I realized I hadn't taken a single picture, she was already opening gifts.  At that point in the party, my kids were acting like it was Christmas morning and tearing open gifts while I stood there horrified and nervously smiling.  Thank God she is family.  My youngest one seemed to have the best time though.  Here she is helping cousin Wendy open gifts.



She also made her way inside while we were all outside and proceeded to try to put the picture frame shaped like a flip flop on her foot.  I am pretty sure we will never be invited back to the sweet ladies house it was at, lol.



She is lucky she is cute :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails