Monday, January 17, 2011

Lovin' Oven Bakery


I sit here wondering what I have done, what is going through my head and yet so utterly excited.  I have always had a love for baking and making amazing looking cakes and cupcakes.  I have only ever made them for my friends and family, mostly for my little girls on their birthdays.  However, over the weekend I had the honor of making the cupcakes for my cousin Wendy's baby shower.  Everyone there told me how fantastic they were and yummy to boot.  It was then that my Aunts questioned me on why I am not doing this as a business.  I have had friends here where I live ask if I advertise my cakes.  I have never thought of making it a business, I have always done ti for fun.  But I have to tell you between my Aunts and the other people at the shower telling me how great they were, I couldn't sleep.  I kept getting this feeling that I need to put myself out there, no matter how nervous I am.  Does any of this even make any sense?  I am so nervous!!!  So, without further ado, let me introduce you to my new baby......Lovin' Oven Bakery.  Please take a look and if you like what you see, please follow me and tell your friends, tell your family, shout it from the rooftops :)  I greatly appreciate all of your support as I take this leap of faith!!!!!

2 comments:

Launa said...

WoooHoo Girlie! I am so proud of you!! You are awesome!!
can't wait to see some pics!
Love ya!
BTW - I had a really hard time reading this post with the new background color!

The Hall Family said...

I do hate the background color, lol, I need to change it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails