Friday, February 13, 2009

Evansville, Indiana


Oh this trip is going to be the death of me!!!! The moving company the Navy sent us is horrible, we have had so many issues with them and the move isn't even half over!!! However, we are officially out of the house in Great Lakes, the move-out went good. I miss the house but the company who owned it was horrid so I am glad to be out of there. Tonight we are in Evansville, Indiana. We got here later than we had planned but we also got a late start and hit traffic on the way. The hotel is really nice and the girls are going nuts running around. The dvd players we got have definitely helped with the car ride, they have plenty of movies to choose from. And I have been ok for the most part. My back is killing me and Hayley has been up in my ribs a lot so they are pretty sore. Getting out of the car feels so good but I feel like a beached whale!!! Tomorrow is another day on the road and we will end up at our hotel we have reserved in Mississippi.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails