Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No Puppies For Us


Today Minnie got the works done. She was spayed, had her final vaccinations and was micro-chipped. I dropped her off around 9 after I took Cass to school and she wasn't ready to be picked up until 6 tonight!!! We have pain meds and other meds to give to her for the next couple of days but I feel so bad. She is walking around so slow and just wants to snuggle, it is cute because she never snuggles, she is normally too hyper but I feel so bad for her, I know she is in pain. We take her back next Tuesday to get the stitches out. Wills command is being awesome and letting him have next Monday and Tuesday off without taking personal leave so that he can be home to help with the movers being here. I cant believe it is next week already, eeeek.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails