Thursday, February 26, 2009

Unpacking


We officially moved into our house almost a week ago and absolutely love it. We are half a mile from the San Onofre oceanfront and have plenty of space. The entire downstairs is almost unpacked and now I need to start on the upstairs. We have had major issues with the moving company, 15 boxes are missing, 6 items of furniture and numerous things are broken. I knew something was up with the movers in Illinois, I wish I would have trusted my gut instinct to better protect our things. Some of the boxes that are missing say personal pictures on the inventory list so I am hoping they somehow find those boxes, the rest of the stuff can be replaced once they send us out the check. It is disheartening that we don't have all of our things and don't know where they are but it is still so fun to see our new house coming together. We love it here and never want to move!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails