Saturday, February 7, 2009

Glucose Testing


I hate getting my glucose tested!!!!! The first time I did it (and got violently sick from), the test came back elevated so I had to do the 3 hour test today. And because I had to schedule it so close to us moving and needed an appointment asap, I had to drive 45 minutes to a different clinic rather than go to the one 10 minutes away. The test was horrid, I felt so sick after drinking that orange drink and I was poked 4 times, twice in each arm. Lets hope the test comes back normal, but seriously, if it doesn't, the pregnancy is almost over so I don't see it being an issue. This is one or might even be the past blog I post for a little while. The packers come out on Monday so we wont have internet access until we are in the hotels. I will keep it updated when I can though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails