Monday, February 2, 2009

Pre-Inspection?


I have been working my butt off trying to get the house ready for today's pre-inspection. I have gone through every room and took the things off the wall, painted and cleaned. We have packed a rubbermaid with things we are taking in the car and last night both Will and I busted our butts off trying to get the kitchen and living room painted and in move-out order. So, I was pretty excited for the lady to come today to see how good the house looks and to say we have had the best pre-inspection she has ever seen. She didn't walk past our front door!!!! She came in with her folder of papers looking all professional and stuff but when she got in the door, she stayed right there. She said "wow, your house looks really nice and clean" That was it. She didn't go look at the kitchen or go upstairs, nothing. I was just disappointed we had done so much for this and she didn't even bother to look around. I don't understand what the point of today's inspection was then. I guess the good thing is that there is nothing else I have to do to the house to get ready for the move except laundry and maybe one closet downstairs but that wont take long at all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails