Saturday, June 27, 2009

Birthdays


This was a rough week. Wednesday was my brother Justin's birthday and if he was still with us, he would have been 34. I ended up going over to his house to see Brandi, Kayla and his mom Sandi. His friend Jason came over as well and we all headed down to the Huntington pier. Brandi brought some roses from the garden and Sandi had bought Hawaiian lei's. We put the flowers in the water for him, in the spot where his ashes we spread. It was just too much to handle. Seeing Sandi looking out into the water where Justin used to surf and hearing Brandi cry for her husband, it just isn't fair!!!! He needs to be here with us, be a son to his mother, a husband and a daddy. After we were done on the pier we ate at Dukes and then had cake back at the house. It was a beautiful and sad day all in one. I was very blessed to be there and also had a good time with Sandi as well. Then on Friday it was my moms birthday which was a lot happier of a day. We all went out to her work, yes, Will too, he had the day off. We took her out to Olive Garden which was yummy however, they had something wrong with their thickening agent they said so nothing that had any type of cream sauce on it could be ordered. I wanted my chicken and gnocchi dang it!!!!! We also forgot her present at home like a dunce. Good thing I see her on Wednesday, after I get my hair done, woo hoo!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails