Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hayley Update


Hayley had her 2 month check-up today and it went well. She has definitely gained the weight she had lost and then some. She is now 11 pounds and 2 ounces. I knew she had gained some weight, I can see it in her sweet little double chin and she is getting some chunk to her thighs as well. She is such an amazing and sweet little girl!!! She did have to get some shots today which is never fun, I feel so bad. And I am so on the fence about getting immunizations at all. I know my kids need them so they don't get sick and possibly die from some horrid disease however, I am so nervous about the side effects. I have seen and read a lot that Jenny McCarthy has put out and it is so scary. I hate having to make the decision on whether to give my kids something that is good and bad all at the same time. Who knew parenting came with such responsibility? No one tells you about these kinds of things before you have babies :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails