Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Great Weekend


This weekend turned out to be a very good one. On Saturday, we all met my mom at the Irvine Spectrum. She hadn't actually been there and had the chance to walk around and we love it so we all met down there. We had some lunch and then did a bit of shopping. I found my dress for Erin's wedding, thanks mom, and so all I need now are shoes, woo hoo for shoe shopping!!!! The girls also got to ride the ferris wheel with daddy, they love that dang thing, unlike me, lol. After we left there, we headed back home so I could get ready for Erin's bachelorette party at the house. It was a surprise so I was pretty excited..............and then nobody showed up :( I don't know her new friends, I mean gosh, I haven't lived here in almost 7 years so I was relying on people I don't know to come. And they said they would but of course did not show up. Not a good first impression. So, it turned out to be just me, Erin, Bre and Allie. It was pretty nice, we had a Passion party consultant come and since it was just us, we talked about high school and all of our fun memories, I have really missed my friends!!!! I did however drink a little much so later on that night and the following morning were not fun at all. I felt so old, I definitely did not spring back as quickly as I used to, lol. After we all got ready on Sunday, we headed out to Corona to my grandparents house to have Fathers Day and celebrate my Papa's birthday. My cousin Brooke and her mom Connie were there visiting from North Carolina, I hadn't seen them in probably 5 or 6 years and it was so good to see them!!!! Now all I need to see is Renee and it will all be better :) Will is off this week so I hopefully will have a ton of help with the girlies and get to relax some..............lol.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails