Sunday, June 7, 2009

She's Growing Up Too Fast


Tomorrow starts the last week of first grade for Cassidy. I don't know why I am so sad. It just seems like she is growing up so fast!!! I can actually vividly remember second grade and beyond and she is at that age now. I remember bits and pieces of first grade but second grade, I remember a lot. That's also where I met my friend Kristina and we are still good friends today. I remember doing The Little Mermaid play with her in front of our class, I was Ariel and she was Ursula :) And sleepovers. She actually told me the other day she had been invited to a sleepover!!! I know she is getting older but I don't even let her play outside by herself let alone let her go to a strangers house. I told Will and his exact words were "Oh hell no", but I told Cassidy as long as she gets an invitation and I can go see this girls parents ahead of time then she might be able to go. I really don't think I am wanting to let my little girl grow up!!!!!!!! Life flies by way too fast sometimes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails