Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kendall!!!


Today Kendall turned 3, I still cant believe my little girl is 3!!! She is growing up so fast!!!! Next thing I know she will be in school and I will only have my little Hayley at home to snuggle. We didn't do much today for her birthday. She got her birthday pancakes, a yummy dinner and cake of course. Last Saturday we went to the Pretend City Children's Museum, it was fun!!! The girls had a blast. And not this weekend but the following weekend we are having a bonfire beach party for her :) My friend Kristi said it best, she is getting 3 parties for being 3, hahaha. Good thing she wont remember having three parties at three or she might expect the same number of parties to years each year, can you imagine her sixteenth? Haha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails