Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love the beach!!!


After Cass got home from school and Will got home from work, we all headed up to Long Beach to have dinner with my mom. She made an amazing chicken cacciatore, she says she has forgotten how to cook but I beg to differ, it was yummy!!!! The girls loved being at her new place, they were so comfortable there!!! And after dinner, we went a couple yards from my moms place and walked along the beach. Long Beach has a nice bike/pedestrian path, we walked quite a long ways, I think it was so pretty watching the sunset and feeling the breeze we didn't realize we had gone so far. After the walk we had to go back home to get Cass to bed, morning comes way too early on school days!!!!! I am excited to go back though on the weekend sometime and get to see more of downtown!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails