Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New home and some progress!!


This past weekend I helped my mom move into her new place in Long Beach. She has a cute apartment that sits right on the beach, it is gorgeous down there!!!!! I am excited to get to see Long Beach now, I think the only time I have ever been there was to take Cass to the aquarium when she was 1, haha. And I really want to go to the Queen Mary!!!! Will was awesome watching the girls for me too, he had them for over 24 hours, needless to say, he got numerous texts from me, I am not good leaving the kiddos, lol, poor guy :)


I also had a meeting with Cassidy's teacher and the assistant principal yesterday. Cass has been sick a lot so she really hasn't been at school but the days she has been there, I guess things are better between her and her bully. And I found out, the girl who is doing the bullying isn't only doing it to Cass. The teacher mentioned the "talk" the assistant principal had with this little girl last week isn't really sinking in too well and she might have to have another with her. I just don't understand how one little girl can be so mean, she is so small, I never thought one could be so evil that young!!!!


Anyways, I am off to Long Beach again to see my mom today, Cass is super excited to finally see Grandma's new place :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails