Monday, September 21, 2009

A Year Has Passed......


A whole year has gone by since my brother passed away and it still hurts so damn bad!!!! I keep thinking back to last year, getting that phone call from my Aunt and feeling like I was going to die myself. I remember Cassie sitting next to me on our stairs asking why I was sad and she told me "God is good mom, He will send Uncle Justin back here so we don't have to be sad anymore". I wish that was true!!!! I just don't know if the pain will ever go away. I have to admit, I am pretty dang good at hiding my feelings (I know it is not a good thing), but I have been able to push this so far down and not deal with it but today little by little it is flooding out and it hurts so much. I really don't understand still, I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails