Monday, February 8, 2010

Awesome Weekend!


I ended up keeping Cassidy home from school on Friday. I just pictured her heading to school and playing at recess and somehow splitting her chin open all over again. And this time they wouldn't use glue, they would probably want to actually stitch her up. And it was nice having her home. My mom ended up coming right around lunch time and we had a good little visit. And then it was time for the Girl Scout meeting. My mom was talking to the girls about Norway since that's the country we chose for World Thinking Day. Which by the way is open to the public, so if you are interested, let me know. The bad part of the night was Kendall getting even worse. She has been sick for a whole week now and we thought she was getting better. She had felt hot all day and I took her temp, it was 102.6, and that was after Tylenol!!! I tried putting her in a luke warm bath but that didn't help. So, Will took her up to Mission Hospital to have her checked out, it ended up as an ear infection. My poor sweet little girl. She seems to be feeling better but still doesn't want to eat.
Then on Saturday we went to my Aunts house for my cousins birthday, he turned 21!!!!!!!! We ate at the Macaroni Grill and went back to the house for cake and presents. After all was said and done, and Kendall was asleep on the couch, we played cards and had some drinks. It was such a nice time!!!! I really didn't want to come home, I don't think we have had good adult time in a long time! But we came home, and actually picked up in-n-out along the way. It was horrible because it was 11 at night and no one should be eating that late but it tasted so darn good, lol.
On to Sunday. Kendall was still sick so Will took Cass and picked up our friend Sal and they all went to church. I am really starting to miss it, I feel like I haven't been in forever!!!! After they came home, I took Cass with Amanda and Caroline and we went to sell more cookies. That was followed by good eats and a great super bowl game, I was so happy to see the Saints win!! I am not a Saints fan normally but they had never won before, gotta go for the under dog! Not to mention that after the game was over, the quarterback for the Saints was on the field with his little boy, who was about Hayley's age and he was just looking at his son and then looking around and he had tears in his eyes, so precious!!!!!
So, all in all, minus my poor sicky bug, it was a fantastic weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails