Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Me.......busy?


Yes!!!!! Hahaha. Well, the weekend actually went a lot easier than expected. I had a huge baby shower all mapped out and was supposed to execute it this weekend, lets just say that didn't end up happening. I guess that was meant to be though because we were able to spend time as a family and go to a birthday party together. It was a nice little get away from the stress of life, and Cass sold cookies, lol. Sunday morning was the beginning of cookie sales so the co-leaders and I took our girls around the neighborhood for a couple of hours, Cass had some break-downs and I could just tell, she is fighting so hard within herself and her meds, again, are not fully working. I get to make the call to the doctor today, I guess we will see what she has planned. Later that night, we had a friend come over as well as my cousin and his family. We chatted for a bit and then went to Selma's to eat. Selma's is a cute little place down by the beach that I have passed numerous times and have been wanting to try. And I am glad we did. They have the best Chicago style pizza, it was sooooo good!!!!!!!! Then yesterday, after Cass got dropped off at school, the two smaller ones and myself went to Santa Ana to tour the Art Institute. The girls did pretty well, considering they both were on the verge of being sick and were stuck in an office listening to mommy talk with a lady for 80% of the time. The good news, I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like everything is falling into place and as long as the GI Bill gets done in time, I will be a student in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Which brings me to the end of this blog because I am actually supposed to be online writing an essay :)

1 comment:

Launa said...

Oh my gosh... I have so many things to ask/talk to you about... but it's too late to call and you're not on FB. Guess I'll have to wait until to tomorrow! Hope you're doing great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails