Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What A Week


Cassidy ended up staying home all last week. She went to school on Monday but her teacher ended up calling and letting me know it had been a rough day. I tried talking to Cass but it didn't seem to help. They had a half day on Wednesday and then had the rest of the week off, so I decided, it was a short week anyway, I would just keep her home so that she could try to relax and hopefully have her body get used to her new medication by the time school started up this week. So far, not so good. Her emotions are so up and down these days and I know some of it is typical acting out but for the most part, I truly believe it is the medication. She is back at school this morning, I am hoping for a good day!!!!!
While she was out of school though, we ended up having a great time. We had lunch with both of my Aunts during the week. The girls love seeing them!!!! And me too of course. Then over the weekend we got to see my friend Daniela and her little girl. We hadn't seen them on over a year so it was awesome. And she is huge pregnant with a little girl, which needs to come out now so we can spoil her rotten :) On Valentines day we headed out to Downtown Disney for dinner at Rainforest Cafe and some shopping. Our friend Sal came along and we met my mom there as well. I ended up with some amazing sandals, mainly because I was wearing the worlds most uncomfortable heels and needed them..........maybe I should try that more often, then Will will let me buy more clothes :)
Yesterday we had the Girl Scouts World Thinking Day. The girls had a lot of fun and Caroline looked too cute in the Norwegian costume!!!!! After that was done, we headed down to see Daniela again, this time to bring her Hayley's old car seat. We upgraded this weekend to a newer one so she is going to have her sweet little one riding in Hayley's infant seat. I wanted to cry, that's the seat we brought our baby home in!!! And since we are done having kids (we think, hehe) that will probably be the last infant seat we own. I think it made it easier giving it to someone we know, but it still made me sad.
Now today I am trying really hard to not wimp out and call of tomorrows surgery. Maybe if I keep real busy I will forget to call and therefore have to go through with it............until tomorrow when Will has to drag me into the hospital for them to sedate me :)

1 comment:

Launa said...

Love the cute blog template! so cute! will have to give you a call soon to see what's up with tomorrow!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails